Sep 14, 2021
With the recent surge in COVID cases, mask mandates are regrettably back in effect. Our first priority being the health and safety of our team, clients, and patients, Fairwood Plaza Animal Clinic will observe all federal, state, and local health directives.
Our curbside protocol is still in place, and for everyone’s safety, we will continue with our current COVID-19 protocol until further notice.
- Please park in the 15-minute parking spots in front of the clinic and stay in your vehicle with your pet.
- Call us at 425-226-9960 to let us know you’re here. One of our staff members will take your pet’s history over the phone.
- A staff member will meet you at the front door to bring your pet inside for evaluation. All cats must be in secure carriers, and all dogs will be placed on a hospital leash.
- We do ask that you wait in the parking lot while you pet is being examined, please do not leave this is not a drop off appointment.
- After your pet has been examined, the doctor will call you to discuss a treatment plan and recommendations. Treatment and outpatient estimates will be authorized over the phone.
- A staff member will then call you to get you checked out and schedule any follow up appointments if necessary.
- Then a staff member will again meet you at the front door to return your pet to you and go over any discharge instructions or medications if needed.
It is crucial that our team members stay healthy because we cannot help pets if we are forced to close our doors due to illness.
We will welcome clients into the clinic when we are confident it is safe to do so. Please continue to check our website for updates. We look forward to seeing you in our clinic soon!
Thank you for your patience and cooperation, and please stay safe!