Things are finally returning to normal after the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are just as happy and relieved as you are! While our COVID restrictions will be loosening up quite a bit, we are retaining a few changes to make sure that everyone continues to stay safe and healthy.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Clients will be allowed inside with their pets, and are not required to wear a mask.
- At this time we are only allowing one person per appointment. If you need to have another person present for the appointment, please notfiy us prior to your appointment.
- To reduce traffic in the lobby and limit the potential spread of illness, the front doors will remain locked. This will also limit patient-to-patient contact that may be stressful for your pets.
- When you arrive, please call first to make sure that we have a room prepared for you. If not, we will have you and your pet wait outside until one is ready.
- Appointment check-in will typically be done in the room, although it may still be done via the phone.
- Check-out will be done at the front counter—we are reserving the lobby waiting area for owners who are waiting to check out, for medications to be filled, or for treatments to be done on their pet.
Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation these past few years, and for helping our staff stay healthy and safe. We’re so glad to see you back in the clinic!
If you have any questions about these new procedures, please don’t hesitate to call us at (425) 226-9960.